People have been camping for for leisure since the end of the 19th century.
When we started our app in 2016, camping was most popular with older people.
A lot has changed since then.
The camping boom poses a challenge to people and nature in some regions. New rules are necessary.
At the same time, camping stands for freedom and independence. How can this be reconciled?
We share our experience and knowledge regarding this. Because we believe that you don't have to make every mistake yourself. Our tips & tricks will help camping beginners and "veterans" on their next camping trip.
- Camping like on Instagram? How to do it legally
- Overtourism in times of a camping boom: Why we need clear rules
- On your marks, get set, go? The 5 biggest mistakes when looking for a camping spot
- Travel companions: camping safely and relaxed with pets
- Insider tips for cost-effective trips to Scandinavia
- How communities can take advantage of the camping boom
- Couple, camper, founders: How we successfully turned our hobby into a career